Project Cook chops RBS down to size (ft.com)
- Petrofac shares plunge 20% on warning (www.ft.com)
- Aviva falls 4.5 per cent on Friends deal (www.ft.com)
- SGX fights back against thin volumes (www.ft.com)
- Leading Saudi telecoms group suspends CEO (www.ft.com)
- Bayer to use IPO funds to cut debt (www.ft.com)
- BT in talks to buy O2 or EE businesses (www.ft.com)
- Malloch-Brown joins voting tech group (www.ft.com)
- Merck buys rights to NewLink's experimental Ebola vaccine (reuters.com)
- US STOCKS-Futures rise, boosted by merger activity (reuters.com)
- "Avoid stigmatising Africa," musician says as W.Africa Ebola song launched (reuters.com)
Mon, 24 Nov 2014 13:52:58 GMT – NEW YORK, Nov 24 (Reuters) – U.S. stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Monday, indicating that major indexes would move further into record territory on the back of multiple merger deals and hopes that China will take further accommodative monetary policy action.
Mon, 24 Nov 2014 12:53:38 GMT – Nov 24 (Reuters) – Stock futures pointed to a higher opening for Canada’s main stock index on Monday, following gains in global markets as risk appetite improved on prospects of further policy stimulus in China.
Mon, 24 Nov 2014 11:58:25 GMT – FRANKFURT, Nov 24 (Reuters) – Unlisted German hospitals chain Asklepios’ stake in Rhoen-Klinikum has increased to 15.25 percent from less than 10 percent, a regulatory filing by Rhoen showed on Monday.
Mon, 24 Nov 2014 11:42:50 GMT – NEW DELHI, Nov 24 (Reuters) – The United States wants to step up its trade dialogue with India, Trade Representative Michael Froman said on Monday, after the resolution of a global trade dispute paved the way for President Barack Obama to visit India.
Mon, 24 Nov 2014 11:18:35 GMT – * Sees South American units to generate at least 10 percent of company revenue in three years Source text: http://bit.ly/1xLfXLZ Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Mon, 24 Nov 2014 09:32:17 GMT – * Says plans to acquire 49 percent stake in medicine retailer for 225.4 million yuan (36.70 million US dollar) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/1FiyFN3Further company coverage: (1 US dollar = 6.1412 Chinese yuan) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
Mon, 24 Nov 2014 07:57:07 GMT – * Reports positive results from bioequivalence study with needle free ZENEO Methrotrexate
Mon, 24 Nov 2014 08:08:48 GMT – * Resignation is a consequence of Ulf Wiinberg breaching company’s Code of Conduct
Mon, 24 Nov 2014 08:12:33 GMT – * Publication of circular and notice of general meeting relating to proposed major transaction with Novartis
Mon, 24 Nov 2014 08:13:44 GMT – * Contains a notice convening a general meeting to be held at 10:30 GMT on Dec 18, 2014