Project Cook chops RBS down to size (ft.com)
- BRIEF-Oxford Biomedica H1 rev 4.7 mln pounds (reuters.com)
- BRIEF-PledPharma publ Q2 revenue SEK 44,000 (reuters.com)
- BRIEF-MedCore says Q2 net revenue SEK 17.4 million (reuters.com)
- BRIEF-Neurosearch H1 loss after tax DKK 6 million (reuters.com)
- BRIEF-Thailand's Bumrungrad Hospital cuts 2014 revenue growth target (reuters.com)
- BRIEF-BTG says oncology product DC Bead approved in China (reuters.com)
- IBA keeps outlook despite only slight revenue rise (reuters.com)
- BRIEF-Biotie Therapies Oyj : formal transfer of global rights for Tozadenant concluded (reuters.com)
- S.Africa's Adcock falls to hefty 9-month loss as restructuring bites (reuters.com)
- UPDATE 1-China's Hony plans $535 mln CSPC Pharma stake sale, 2nd in 3 months (reuters.com)
Thu, 28 Aug 2014 06:05:17 GMT – Aug 28 (Reuters) – Boule Diagnostics AB : * Says Q2 net sales SEK 69.7 million versus SEK 71.3 million * Says Q2 operating profit SEK 3.2 million versus SEK 5.6 million * Source text for Eikon * Further company coverage
Thu, 28 Aug 2014 05:39:03 GMT – Aug 28 (Reuters) – Fielmann AG : * Says Q2 sales up 5 percent to 308 million euros, pre-tax profit up 6 percent
Thu, 28 Aug 2014 05:23:26 GMT – * Operating profits rise 16 pct at IBA as margins approach 10 pct target level
Thu, 28 Aug 2014 03:29:24 GMT – HONG KONG, Aug 28 (Reuters) – CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Ltd’s main shareholder has launched a sale of about $535 million worth of shares in the company, IFR reported citing a term sheet of the transaction.
Thu, 28 Aug 2014 04:32:32 GMT – * Says sets its Shenzhen IPO price at 29.54 yuan (4.8099 US dollar) per share, aiming to raise 453 million yuan
Thu, 28 Aug 2014 04:45:44 GMT – PARIS, Aug 28 (Reuters) – Essilor forecast full-year revenue growth of more than 13 percent excluding currency effects on Thursday after first-half sales rose 7.9 percent.
Thu, 28 Aug 2014 05:10:09 GMT – * Raised 41.7 million euro in a private placement of new shares (accelerated book building procedure, abo)
Thu, 28 Aug 2014 05:19:12 GMT – * Gross profit for nine-month period decreased by 24 pct to R1.140 bln (2013: R1.504 bln)
Thu, 28 Aug 2014 03:17:36 GMT – Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Derek Francis in Bangalore)
Thu, 28 Aug 2014 07:16:28 GMT – LONDON, Aug 28 (Reuters) – European shares edged down from one-month highs on Thursday following uncertainty regarding the European Central Bank’s possible move to ease policy to stimulate growth in the region.