Project Cook chops RBS down to size (ft.com)
- PRESS DIGEST- New York Times business news – July 28 (reuters.com)
- CORRECTED-GLOBAL MARKETS-China shares lead Asia higher, dollar buoyed (reuters.com)
- UPDATE 2-Hague court to order Russia to pay $50 bln in Yukos case -paper (reuters.com)
- RPT-Many investors face Scotland exit risk unprotected (reuters.com)
- PRESS DIGEST – Wall Street Journal – July 28 (reuters.com)
- U.S. derivatives regulator prepares for courtroom showdowns (reuters.com)
- Deutsche Bank to focus more on wealth management (marketwatch.com)
- Ambani’s Reliance buys Jaypee hydropower unit (ft.com)
- Sankaty pays $1bn for JPMorgan debt (ft.com)
- Outside Money Drives a Deluge of Political Ads (nytimes.com)
Mon, 28 Jul 2014 04:01:13 GMT – While the company has received much attention for its scripted programs, including “House of Cards” and “Orange Is the New Black,” it has also picked up a series of documentaries.
Mon, 28 Jul 2014 01:05:32 GMT – Activists are seeking to block changes to an operating agreement between The Salt Lake Tribune and the Mormon Church-owned Deseret News.
Mon, 28 Jul 2014 01:08:58 GMT – July 28 (Reuters) – The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Sun, 27 Jul 2014 21:22:29 GMT – * Second U.S. citizen tests positive for Ebola (Adds aid group suspends outreach after attack)
Sun, 27 Jul 2014 21:13:32 GMT – WELLINGTON, July 28 (Reuters) – Connor Healthcare Ltd said on Monday that it would make a takeover offer for New Zealand private hospital operator Acurity Health Group Ltd.
Mon, 28 Jul 2014 00:23:00 GMT – MONROVIA, July 27 (Reuters) – The Liberian government on Sunday closed most of the West African nation’s border crossings and introduced stringent health measures to curb the spread of the deadly Ebola virus that has killed at least 660 people across the region.
Mon, 28 Jul 2014 00:19:02 GMT – TOKYO, July 28 (Reuters) – Asian stocks dipped in early trade on Monday after disappointing earnings hit Wall Street, while the dollar hovered near six-months peaks against a basket of major currencies.
Mon, 28 Jul 2014 00:40:17 GMT – July 28 (Reuters) – The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Sun, 27 Jul 2014 17:41:09 GMT – Decision to record an impairment in the value of Shui Jing Fang comes after Chinese government’s anti-extravagance drive hits sales
Sun, 27 Jul 2014 19:09:34 GMT – While the UK group’s chief executive accepts recent headlines have been ugly, he insists the company’s position remains strong