Project Cook chops RBS down to size (ft.com)
- US distressed debt investors target HSH (www.ft.com)
- UK watchdog challenges EU bank pay clamp (www.ft.com)
- Co-op blamed for doomed Lloyds branches deal (www.ft.com)
- Number of small housebuilders plummets (www.ft.com)
- UPDATE 1-Polycom reports profit on lower operating expenses (reuters.com)
- UPDATE 2-Abbott, Mylan silent on why changing tax-inversion terms (reuters.com)
- Mexico's Gruma 3rd-qtr net profit jumps 83 percent (reuters.com)
- UPDATE 3-BGC launches formal $675 mln offer for rival broker GFI (reuters.com)
- Critics of Dow herbicide ingredient sue U.S. EPA over approval (reuters.com)
- U.S. SEC slams tycoon Wyly's bankruptcy budget as 'staggering' (reuters.com)
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 22:44:14 GMT – MELBOURNE, Oct 23 (Reuters) – Oil Search Ltd said it would start paying out up to 50 percent of its core net profit in dividends, as liquefied natural gas exports from Papua New Guinea are set to quadruple the company’s output next year.
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 22:48:50 GMT – * U.S.-based Centerbridge Partners to provide loans, raise stake
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 22:15:12 GMT – CHICAGO, Oct 22 (Reuters) – Procter & Gamble Co said on Wednesday that the head of its North American business, Melanie Healey, will retire next June, as the company puts together a new leadership team in an effort to revive sagging sales growth and gain market share.
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 22:15:05 GMT – WASHINGTON, Oct 22 (Reuters) – AT&T Inc said on Wednesday its quarterly revenue rose but by less than Wall Street anticipated as a wave of subscribers plugged into the network using pre-purchased devices.
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 21:41:29 GMT – NEW YORK, Oct 22 (Reuters) – U.S. health officials imposed fresh constraints on Wednesday on people entering the country from three countries at the center of West Africa’s Ebola epidemic, mandating that they report their temperature daily and stay in touch with health authorities.
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:45:01 GMT – Real estate has remained stable in Aarhus, Denmark’s second-largest city, in part because of a large university population and diverse job market.
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:30:02 GMT – This week’s properties include a Georgian farmhouse in New Hampshire, a home with an orchard in Arizona and a midcentury modern in Pasadena.
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:00:04 GMT – A smallish city of around 80,000, Danbury, Conn., just across from the New York border, is less expensive than most surrounding towns and far more diverse.
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 17:59:39 GMT – Drugmaker ‘extremely pragmatic’ about options for increasing value including further IPOs
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 18:28:51 GMT – World’s largest social networking avoids British taxman by basing European HQ in Dublin