Project Cook chops RBS down to size (ft.com)
- U.S. Court Strikes Down North Carolina Ultrasound Abortion Law (nytimes.com)
- Letters: Flavors From the Past (nytimes.com)
- Obama Administration to Investigate Insurers for Bias Against Costly Conditions (nytimes.com)
- Living With Cancer: Playing the C Card (nytimes.com)
- Op-Ed Contributors: Sugar Season. It’s Everywhere, and Addictive (nytimes.com)
- Global Health: For Heroin Users, Less May Reduce Immune Cells (nytimes.com)
- Well: Ask Well: Noisy Knees (nytimes.com)
- Optimism on US banks: is it overdone? (www.ft.com)
- Goldman leads AsiaPac ECM ranking; total deals up 18 pct in 2014 (reuters.com)
- TABLE-Asia-Pacific M&A fees rise 24 pct, deal volumes hit record in 2014 (reuters.com)
Tue, 23 Dec 2014 01:00:00 GMT – * 2014 Asia ex-Japan M&A hits record $802.2 bln – preliminary data
Mon, 22 Dec 2014 23:03:29 GMT – HOUSTON, Dec 22 (Reuters) – Continental Resources Inc on Monday said it would cut spending 40 percent, trim its rig fleet by a third and show less crude output growth than planned next year as oil prices tumble.
Fri, 19 Dec 2014 21:22:49 GMT – This weeks properties include apartments in Midtown, Gramercy Park and Bedford-Stuyvesant.
Fri, 19 Dec 2014 21:22:42 GMT – This week’s properties are in Frenchtown, N.J., and Harrison, N.Y.
Mon, 22 Dec 2014 20:24:32 GMT – British billionaire property investors buy business for undisclosed sum
Mon, 22 Dec 2014 09:12:57 GMT – French group bought by GE pleads guilty in payments scandal
Mon, 22 Dec 2014 20:16:08 GMT – Measure marks step towards reducing the influence of agencies in risk assessment
Mon, 22 Dec 2014 17:12:45 GMT – A lineup of top opera, dance and orchestra performances taking place across the world in the winter months.
Mon, 22 Dec 2014 22:00:40 GMT – Child-friendly activities are getting a slightly grown-up spin at hotels from Chicago to Saint Lucia.
Mon, 22 Dec 2014 21:12:40 GMT – Dec 22 (Reuters) – The largest U.S. pharmacy benefit manager said on Monday it has lined up a cheaper price for AbbVie Inc’s newly approved hepatitis C treatment and, in most cases, will no longer cover Gilead Sciences Inc’s treatments after trying for nearly a year to win a deeper discount.