Foraging : A New Delhi Market for Savvy Shoppers (nytimes.com)
- Frugal Traveler: The Cinque Terre on a Budget (nytimes.com)
- In Transit Blog: Reindeer at the St. Regis (nytimes.com)
- Driving the Seam of Hispaniola (nytimes.com)
- Q&A: A Touring Dancer’s Packing Steps (nytimes.com)
- In Transit Blog: Gingerbread for a Cause (nytimes.com)
- Pursuits: At a Paris Flea Market, Tips for Treasure Hunters (nytimes.com)
- Check In: Hotel Review: D.O.M. Hotel in Rome (nytimes.com)
- In Transit Blog: In Newport, Historic Homes for the Holidays (nytimes.com)
- 36 Hours in Santa Fe (nytimes.com)
- In Transit Blog: For a Wintry Holiday, Airlines Waive Fees (nytimes.com)
Tue, 25 Nov 2014 23:00:11 GMT – The nonprofit group called Plymouth 400 has an exhibition in Massachusetts that focuses on the early Thanksgiving story.
Tue, 25 Nov 2014 21:19:33 GMT – A stretch of Wanchai, where ships once docked for repairs, is home to trendy dining spots and big-name chefs.
Tue, 25 Nov 2014 21:12:26 GMT – More than 20 million people live in the area under a winter storm warning, and some parts of New York and New Jersey could see 10 inches of snow on Wednesday.
Tue, 25 Nov 2014 22:10:40 GMT – Despite inconsistent food, La Parada is the buzziest restaurant on Cape Town’s buzziest street.
Tue, 25 Nov 2014 19:29:42 GMT – Hotels are expanding their single-serving pours because of the Coravin, a wine preservation tool introduced last year.
Tue, 25 Nov 2014 19:03:19 GMT – A recent wave of restaurants in Honolulu are finding inspiration in local ingredients, which are increasingly available to island chefs.
Tue, 25 Nov 2014 19:10:23 GMT – The Borgo Egnazia resort in Puglia is offering off-season classes in subjects like cooking, photography, and golf.
Tue, 25 Nov 2014 15:30:33 GMT – La Réserve, a new Haussmann-style hotel and spa opening soon in the Eighth Arrondissement in Paris, harkens back to the grandeur of the Belle Époque.
Mon, 24 Nov 2014 22:00:07 GMT – Ian Schrager, the hotelier who co-founded New York’s Studio 54, returned to his old stomping grounds to open The Miami Beach Edition in what was the Seville Hotel.
Mon, 24 Nov 2014 22:00:08 GMT – A weekly capsule of travel news curated by our writers and editors.