Ice Storm Strands Thousands in Ill-Equipped South (nytimes.com)
Wed, 29 Jan 2014 14:36:25 GMT – A storm deposited less than three inches of snow throughout the Atlanta region, but it left roads impassable, drivers trapped in cars and children stuck in schools.
- Personal Finance Daily: How to save on shaving, Chipotle vs. McDonald’s (marketwatch.com)
- Capitol Report: Refinancing applications jump as mortgage rates fall (marketwatch.com)
- Capitol Report: Former NSA chief traded shares in commodities firms (marketwatch.com)
- Movers & Shakers: AT&T, Yelp shares decline after earnings (marketwatch.com)
- The Wall Street Journal: Apple pay glitch charges some Bank of America users twice (marketwatch.com)
- NewsWatch: AT&T, Yelp shares decline after earnings (marketwatch.com)
- The Wall Street Journal: AT&T lowers revenue outlook (marketwatch.com)
- Market Snapshot: U.S. stocks wither; S&P 500 ends 4-day win steak (marketwatch.com)
- Currencies: Dollar climbs to one-week high against rivals (marketwatch.com)
- Federal prosecutors to probe Takata airbags: Report (cnbc.com)
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 20:06 GMT – A NHTSA spokesperson said a further increase could follow in its massive air bag recall.
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 20:08 GMT – AT&T reported $32.96 billion in revenue for the quarter, missing Street estimates of $33.25 billion.
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 20:12 GMT – Some pundits are saying the bulk of the market correction is behind us but here’s why Michael Farr is still defensive.
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 20:21 GMT – If your professional sports team is blown out, should you get your ticket money back?
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 20:25 GMT – Plenty of traders follow the price of oil as an important barometer for the global economy. That may be a mistake.
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 20:42 GMT – Four tips to save money on your Thanksgiving day flights. Today.com reports.
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 20:54 GMT – The Dallas hospital that treated three Ebola patients has seen steep drop offs in patients and revenue since Oct. 1, a new report reveals.
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 20:56 GMT – Wednesday’s attack in Ottawa marked the second potential act of terrorism this week against soldiers on Canadian soil.
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 18:24 GMT – Retailmenot is at the mercy of Google’s search algorithms, but rankings in search engine results have begun to perk up.
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:35 GMT – The popular hedge fund strategy of profiting off corporate slim-downs isn’t as lucrative as it used to be.