- Herbalife to pay $15 million to settle class action lawsuit (reuters.com)
- J.P. Morgan found hackers through breach of corporate event website: WSJ (reuters.com)
- Takata must rev up air bag replacement effort: U.S. safety officials (reuters.com)
- At First Look Media, Personalities Prove Tough to Manage (nytimes.com)
- With Political Rift Still Deep, Russia-Ukraine Gas Deal Is Widely Seen as a Patch (nytimes.com)
- Trinity Guardrail Installation Now Banned in More Than 30 States (nytimes.com)
- Ferrari Fined $3.5 Million for Not Reporting Fatal Crashes (nytimes.com)
- Eurozone Inflation Ticked Up in October, but Is Still Far Below Target (nytimes.com)
- Off the Charts: More Americans Are Preferring the Lease to the Mortgage (nytimes.com)
- Jilted Chinese supplier tells would-be U.S. reshorer: 'Not so fast' (reuters.com)
Fri, 31 Oct 2014 21:51:53 GMT – DETROIT (Reuters) – The U.S. auto industry continued its moderate recovery in October and will show a 5.7-percent rise in sales from last year, analysts polled by Reuters said.
Sat, 01 Nov 2014 00:40:01 GMT – MEXICO CITY (Reuters) – Mexico and its main construction companies could help carry out a plan to spur economic growth and jobs in Central America to stem illegal immigration to the United States, a…
Fri, 31 Oct 2014 18:40:59 EDT – NBC is developing a reality TV series called “Space Race” with Virgin Galactic, whose SpaceShipTwo exploded on Friday.
Fri, 31 Oct 2014 16:45:39 -0500 – Will declining cognitive ability, at some point, lead to you forgetting to pay the premium on your life insurance policy and put at risk your best-laid estate plans?
Fri, 31 Oct 2014 16:50:38 -0500 – Even long-held financial truisms deserve a makeover—especially within our households.
Fri, 31 Oct 2014 16:40:03 -0500 – Millions of senior Americans may be bypassing the opportunity to ensure their private health plans or prescription-drug coverage meet their desired health-care needs.
Fri, 31 Oct 2014 16:35:38 -0500 – Mary Helen Gillespie trims a line item on her personal-care budget by creating a do-it-yourself body scrub.
Fri, 31 Oct 2014 16:30:00 -0500 – It was a summer to remember for U.S. movie theaters, for all the wrong reasons.
Fri, 31 Oct 2014 20:14:29 GMT – Foundations that plan their own demise have bucket lists and regrets too.
Fri, 31 Oct 2014 23:08:36 GMT – NEW YORK (Reuters) – U.S. authorities are investigating London-based Standard Chartered Plc for potential U.S. sanctions violations connected to its banking for Iranian-controlled entities in Dubai, according to people familiar with the probe.