- Italy expects no further EU demands to correct budget (reuters.com)
- Schaeuble raps German firms for avoiding taxes via Luxembourg: Focus (reuters.com)
- Egypt hopes to attract $10-12 billion at investment summit in March (reuters.com)
- Europe not at risk of full-blown deflation: ECB's Constancio (reuters.com)
- At Spain’s Door, a Welcome Mat for Entrepreneurs (nytimes.com)
- How a Coalition Pushed for a Hotel Workers' Minimum Wage (nytimes.com)
- Economic View: Conspicuous Consumption? Yes, but It’s Not Crazy (nytimes.com)
- Prototype: Brewing Your Own Beer, With Help From an App (nytimes.com)
- Strategies: Does Wall Sreet. Like Gridlock? It Depends on the Grid (nytimes.com)
- Fair Game: The Week That Shook the Fed (nytimes.com)
Sat, 22 Nov 2014 14:55:43 GMT – With practice and an acquired trick or two, a writer learns to thrive as a public speaker.
Sat, 22 Nov 2014 14:53:10 GMT – A cheese grader at Cabot Creamery in Vermont was trained in cheese-making and dairy-control techniques at three universities.
Sat, 22 Nov 2014 13:24:06 GMT – SHANGHAI (Reuters) – China’s latest interest rate cut is set to dent the profitability of domestic lenders, especially mid-sized banks, which are already suffering from higher bad loans and a slowdown in profit growth.
Sat, 22 Nov 2014 11:59:30 GMT – MOSCOW (Reuters) – Russia’s rouble, which has fallen almost 30 percent against the dollar this year, will continue to decline over the next two years, Interfax news agency quoted former Finance…
Sat, 22 Nov 2014 04:30:50 GMT – BEIJING (Reuters) – Chinese Premier Li Keqiang has called for “new growth engines” to counter slowing growth in the world’s second largest economy, Xinhua reported late on Friday.
Fri, 21 Nov 2014 17:12:41 GMT – With the nation’s economy again in recession, Japan’s prime minister has called an election for next month.
Fri, 21 Nov 2014 18:41:15 GMT – The streaming television start-up said it was unable to recover from a Supreme Court decision that essentially barred its business model.
Fri, 21 Nov 2014 22:13:14 GMT – Mr. Spoor grew up in poverty and worked his way to becoming chief executive and chairman of Pillsbury, where he was known as a demanding and abrasive leader.
Sat, 22 Nov 2014 02:53:52 GMT – NEW YORK (Reuters) – Investors worldwide poured $1.2 billion into Japanese stock funds in the week ended Nov. 19 on the Bank of Japan’s increased stimulus and a delay to the country’s planned sales…
Fri, 21 Nov 2014 20:43:24 EST – “30 Rock” creator Tina Fey’s next television series won’t be coming to NBC, after all — it’ll be on Netflix.