- The Media Equation: Aereo Case Will Shape TV’s Future (nytimes.com)
- Sexual Abuse Lawsuits Are Expected to Expand (nytimes.com)
- Starting in June, ‘Today’ Will Simulcast on SiriusXM (nytimes.com)
- In Silicon Valley Thriller, a Settlement May Preclude the Finale (nytimes.com)
- Treasury Auctions for the Week of April 21 (nytimes.com)
- Many Auto Show Visitors Unfazed by G.M. Recalls (nytimes.com)
- Disruptions: Friends, and Influence, for Sale Online (nytimes.com)
- The Week Ahead: Insider Trading Cases and Automakers’ Earnings (nytimes.com)
- $250,000 Grant to Finance Website Tied to PBS Series (nytimes.com)
- A tough sell: insurance against a China financial crisis (reuters.com)
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 20:55:37 GMT – ROME (Reuters) – Italian Economy Minister Pier Carlo Padoan said in interview published on Sunday he believed that growth in 2014 could be more than 0.8 percent but that he could not say by how much.
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 19:08:09 GMT – (Reuters) – Barclays is planning to withdraw from parts of the metals, agricultural and energy markets, echoing moves by other major players like JPMorgan Chase and Morgan Stanley away from the commodities business, the Financial Times reported on Sunday.
Sat, 19 Apr 2014 16:57:43 GMT – With his book “Capital in the Twenty-First Century,” Thomas Piketty has written a blockbuster in the world of economics.
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 13:48:14 EDT – General Mills has scrapped a controversial change to its fine print.
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 16:00:14 GMT – BEIJING (Reuters) – U.S. car giant General Motors Corp (GM) plans to invest $12 billion in China from 2014 to 2017 and build more plants next year as it competes with aggressive rivals in the world’s largest auto market.
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 16:51:07 GMT – BEIJING (Reuters) – The head of Lexus, the premium brand of Toyota Motor Corp , said on Sunday an emphasis on quality had kept it from manufacturing in China.
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 11:00:01 EDT – We’re heading into the heart of the earnings season this week. It’s a reality check on the health of the economy and where the markets stand … and maybe where they’ll go.
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 15:50:09 GMT – BEIJING (Reuters) – Premium auto maker BMW unveiled a luxury concept sedan in Beijing on Sunday, to gauge customer appetite for a car that would cost more than German manufacturer’s current flagship 7 series limousine.
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 14:04:45 GMT – LONDON (Reuters) – U.S. pharmaceutical giant Pfizer has approached British rival AstraZeneca to propose a 60 billion pound ($101 billion) takeover, Britain’s Sunday Times reported.
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 12:25:35 GMT – BEIJING (Reuters) – U.S. car giant General Motors Corp (GM) plans to invest $12 billion in China from 2014 to 2017 and build more plants next year as it steps up its presence to compete with aggressive rivals in the world’s largest auto market.