- Hal Finney, Cryptographer And Bitcoin Pioneer, 58 (nytimes.com)
- Audio: What should investors expect after Labor Day? (marketwatch.com)
- DealBook: Top Bitcoin Proponent to Plead Guilty to Federal Charge (nytimes.com)
- Arthur H. White, Gauged Public Opinion and Encouraged Reading, Dies at 90 (nytimes.com)
- Hal Finney, Cryptographer and Bitcoin Pioneer, Dies at 58 (nytimes.com)
- Power Up: In E-Sports, Video Gamers Draw Real Crowds and Big Money (nytimes.com)
- Dinner Lab Brings the Wisdom of Crowds to Haute Cuisine (nytimes.com)
- Fair Game: What the Arbitration Panel Didn’t Want to Hear (nytimes.com)
- Using Gambling to Entice Low-Income Families to Save (nytimes.com)
- Workstation: ‘What Color Is Your Parachute?’ Is Still Going Strong (nytimes.com)
Sat, 30 Aug 2014 16:18:24 GMT – Unconventional footwear materials, like Tyvek, are offering a new take on the minimalist shoe trend.
Sat, 30 Aug 2014 15:47:10 GMT – Readers respond to “How to Fix the Corporate Tax? Repeal It” (Economic View, Aug. 24).
Sat, 30 Aug 2014 15:38:01 GMT – Under the latest timetable, Alibaba will hope to price its stock sale toward the later half of the week of Sept. 15, a person briefed on the matter said.
Sat, 30 Aug 2014 14:46:53 GMT – The halfway mark of a presidential cycle has often meant a rally on Wall Street, but investors shouldn’t count on it.
Sat, 30 Aug 2014 15:28:38 GMT – A C.E.O. says that to avoid swaying the conversation in meetings, “I’ve learned to throw a topic out, ask a lot of questions and get a lot of engagement before I speak my mind.”
Sat, 30 Aug 2014 11:00:22 GMT – It may be impossible to keep hackers out of a computer network. But one company offers a way to monitor threats once they get through the firewall.
Sat, 30 Aug 2014 11:00:01 GMT – The experimental drug developed by the Swiss company Novartis reduced the risk of dying from cardiovascular causes and could replace what has been the bedrock treatment for more than 20 years, researchers said.
Sat, 30 Aug 2014 15:10:45 GMT – BRUSSELS (Reuters) – European Union leaders are set to hold an emergency summit on promoting growth and jobs on Oct. 7 at the suggestion of Italy, according to a draft of a statement to be issued after an EU summit on Saturday.
Sat, 30 Aug 2014 11:11:06 GMT – NEW DELHI (Reuters) – Indian Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said on Saturday he was more confident now of achieving a target to narrow fiscal deficit to 4.1 percent of gross domestic product in the…
Sat, 30 Aug 2014 11:39:39 GMT – PARIS (Reuters) – Left-leaning European national government leaders meeting in Paris agreed more needed to be done to boost growth in the bloc but that EU rules limiting budget deficits should not be…